Uncertain Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harsh Lessons

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Harsh Lessons  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harsh Lessons

Post by Beovyn Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:45 pm

He grinned.
"Your body is an instrument, and I the minstrel. You wanted a high, I willed your body to give it to you."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:49 pm

She smiles a very appreciative, very appreciative smile at him. "You are the what of my body?" she grinned.

"And you sure you don't have time for some enjoyment?"
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:10 pm

Beovyn chuckled.
"I will take you up on that when the day's work is done."

He hesitated before finally pulling himself away. After finding a rag he tossed it to her so she could wipe off his blood if she chose.

"Enjoy that feeling while it lasts, then we can get back to it."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:15 pm

Afraid the remnants will effect her high, she leaves it as is, flopping down for a moment to just enjoy the feeling. "If you can do this any time you want, why would you do anything else?"
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:32 pm

He took strips of cloth and wrapped them around his wounds.
"I enjoy other feelings as well. Besides, like sex, it is more fun when someone else is giving you the pleasure." He shrugged.
"I also enjoy the things that give me the highs. Like Fighting, pain, working steel, conquering, and what not. I could sit here and do that to myself, or I could go find Katrinkah and fight until we fuck, or fire up the forge and work until I pass out. The both get me there, and I'm doing something at the same time."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:38 pm

She laughs, but it is hollow. "And you boys wonder why I don't go all the way..." she shakes her head. "Nothing is sacred anymore." Any other woman saying that might be taken seriously, but she was sprawled out on a pile of furs, running her hands along them and looking up at nothing. She couldn't possibly be upset about such things.

"Do you know that when we are together, Johnny and I, our hearts always have the same rhythm? Do you know what it is like to have that kind of connection?" she asks wistfully to no one in particular as she closes her eyes and places her left hand where Beovyn's just rested.
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:56 pm

Beovyn took a seat, and poured himself some mead.
"I believe that sanctity is not in a thing, but in the intentions behind the thing. When I lay with Kat, no matter in what fashion we do so in a way sacred to us, and it's very different than when I lay with Evelyn or some random conquest. All of these acts are sacred in their own way. As well as my fighting. It is like a priest communing with their god when I wade into battle."
He stopped to consider her words about the closeness her twin and her share. No. I have never had that."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:05 pm

She laughs heartily with just the earthen floor and furs beneath her. "Holy cow, who aren't you banging?"

She sighs and keeps her eyes closed tight. When she speaks of her brother, is is spoken like a prayer. "He almost died. Our first foster parents told us. He was small and weak and I was massive for a twin. I had been laying on his umbilical cord is what they said in the papers they sent along from home to home. It was my fault I took all his food...and still, he loved me. Clung to me in the hospital they said...they couldn't keep us in separate cribs...his vitals kept dropping. Even though I almost killed him, he wanted to be near me. And I protected him. every day since. I took his beatings, gave him my food, let him go to school while I looked for a place to hide out, I got us out of homes we shouldn't have been in and finally got us out on our own. And it's been four weeks and three days..." She pats the spot over her heart again and grows silent.
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:31 pm

He let the vulnerable moment hang in the air for a few beats before speaking.
"There is a part of me, from the old world, that says that kind of an attatchment is a vulnerability that needs to be guarded against. Another part thinks there is power there. A power, as it happens, that may be harnessed to find your brother if applied properly. I'll run the idea by my cabal when next we meet. He pause again.
"And to answer your question, I bang who I wish. Being able to cure any physical malady frees one up to chase their passions where ever they lead."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:05 pm

"And why did you choose her...to make babies with? What made her different than you're other conquests?"
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:08 pm

"And why did you choose her...to make babies with? What made her different than your other conquests?"
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:35 pm

He considered her question for a long moment.
"At the time I was spreading my seed to make myself an apprentice to my ways. They are long forgotten by all but me, so I needed to work fast. It could of just as easily been any of the women I laid with that the child took root in, but fate chose her." He shrugged.

"Of course I wasn't expecting to sire a God-like being destined to either be this places savior or doom. I am quite impressed, all said. Anything beyond a physical attraction came later as the bond of two parents formed. What we have is unusual, but no less sacred. As trying as it can be."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:08 pm

"I see." She says curtly.

She turns on her side, facing away from him to curl up in the soft pile of furs. She ran her hands along the delicious texture and shut out everything else for a while.
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:11 pm

After a while he spoke up.
"I take it you disapprove of something in what I said."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:19 pm

She laughs a bitter laugh and stays just as she is. "Dude, I don't know you from Adam...it's none of my god damned business. In a few weeks you won't remember my name...so why the fuck would it matter?"
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:29 pm

It was Beovyn's turn to laugh, but it was not joyus. Anger simmered behind it.
"I have taken you on as an apprentice. I will remember your name and this time for the rest of my Avatar's existence. And you are fooling yourself if you think you can become a master in a few short weeks. If you have something to say about myself, my actions, or my methods, speak plainly."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:41 pm

"I am sure becoming a master blacksmith takes a long time. But let me tell you, big guy, the term limit on my welcome is three weeks...that's how it is..." She yawns and curls her arms under her head.
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:48 pm

He scoffed.
"That may be your usual way of doing things, but your agreement with me was that you are my apprentice until you become a master. I hold folk to their obligations."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:53 pm

"Mm hmm. We'll see." She gets comfortable and yawns again much like a house cat would before settling down for a nap.
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:33 pm

He chuckled again, but this time it was more amused.
We shall, indeed." He turned and started for the door, but stopped half way.

"I'm going to go chop that wood. You rest for later. I may give you another hit if I am so moved."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:41 pm

"Have fun...." She mumbles and stretches out with a groan before curling back up.

"Save some wood for me." She titters like a teenager before yawning again and growing quiet.
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:07 pm

An hour or so later, if she is not awakened before that, the Ecstatic slowly stirs.

She would squeak as she stretched out again and looked to see where she was.
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:34 am

Beovyn stood in front of the wash basin, scrubbing his chest with a stiff brush. At her stirring he looked over.
"Slept well? Hope so. It's dinner time, and I'm hungry."he said with a half-grin.
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:04 am

She stretches out once more and nods. "'Kay, want me to go get McDonald's or something? You should come with me."
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:45 am

He shook his head.
"I cannot eat that trash. It makes me sick to my stomach, and feel slow. I do recall that you do not know how to cook well, however, so we will make this easy, and do something I haven't bothered doing while living alone. It is time to start the skause."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next