Uncertain Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harsh Lessons

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Harsh Lessons  - Page 7 Empty Re: Harsh Lessons

Post by Tori Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:17 pm

She shrugs, her head laying heavily on his leg. Moments before, she was scurrying away from him for fear of death, now, she lay at his feet, neck exposed despite the possibility that he might easily rip her throat open with his hands if he so chose.

"You are a wizard of no small influence. I am sure, in time, you will be able to find a way to convey this world to whomever you chose."
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:28 pm

He noted her new posture, and raised his brow again. Choosing not to bring attention to it he moved on.
"My power is great, though I would also have to consider who would be worthy of such a glimpse into such a pure vision. Not all would properly appreciate or respect the grandeur. Nor would I care to share so intimately such a personal memory with just anyone." He shrugged.

"And yes I grasp the oddness in being open with sharing my body fairly freely, but being closed off otherwise." he said with a chuckle.
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:47 pm

That caused a peal of laughter to ripple through her. She raised her head a bit to look at him, to see if he was making fun of her.

She speaks with sarcasm rolling off her words. "Yeah, no I don't know anyone like that." she laughs again, her eyes as well, looking at him with amusement.

"Who would think a body would be less intimate than secrets and personal memories? That's just ridiculous!" she mocks.
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:05 pm

Beovyn chuckled and shook his head.
"Yes I am sure you know nothing of this."

He sighed softly.
"As light and easy as all of this has been, I find myself growing weary. I think after I wash off, I'm going to take my rest."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:15 pm

She nods, glad for a reprieve of soul bonding and secrets.

~I'll wait here until he gets back...maybe he'll want some of that body sharing later.~

"Have fun, Odin..." she grins and lays down on the furs, curling up with the numbness sinking into her skin.
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:20 pm

Beovyn smirked as he stood. He said nothing as he removed his leather slacks near the door, and strode out into the cold. After a short time he returned, now much cleaner. He stood by the fire for a moment to dry, and then came and sat on the furs. He looked her over for a long moment before reaching out to slide the hair off of her face.

~Sleep well.~

He laid down next to her leaving some space between them, and closed his eye.
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:33 pm

She'd turn away from him sleepily, uncomfortable with the sudden tenderness he showed. ~No, girl, not now. Just sleep...~

And before she had to fight thinking, she was blissfully asleep.
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7