Uncertain Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lessons From the Headmaster (Simba, 6/29/13)

2 posters

Go down

Lessons From the Headmaster (Simba, 6/29/13) Empty Lessons From the Headmaster (Simba, 6/29/13)

Post by Dr. Quantum Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:59 pm

After Dylan's brief game with Faraday, the truth of the world outside his lab hit Reinhard like a ton of bricks. His wars were so far behind him, but any hopes of settling down to dedicate his autumn years to his research and inventions would have to wait. He had to know more. He had to know what would drive a brilliant Scientist into the arms of the enemy. As far as he was concerned, the best person to ask at this point was Simba. He approached the school in hopes of finding the Headmaster, and hearing a tale or two from the past.
Dr. Quantum
Dr. Quantum

Back to top Go down

Lessons From the Headmaster (Simba, 6/29/13) Empty Re: Lessons From the Headmaster (Simba, 6/29/13)

Post by Imperator Nigrum Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:18 am

As you walk towards the school, you see Simba outside, sitting on a bench under a tree.

Imperator Nigrum

Back to top Go down

Lessons From the Headmaster (Simba, 6/29/13) Empty Re: Lessons From the Headmaster (Simba, 6/29/13)

Post by Dr. Quantum Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:52 am

Reinhard takes a seat next to the man. He crosses his legs and folds his hands over his knee, forming a little steeple with his index fingers. His expression looked almost solemn. He was interested in gathering information on the man's former Cabal-mate, and he wasn't sure how it would be taken. "Good morning, Simba. I hope the day is treating you well enough so far. Is there another title you'd prefer I use? I don't mean to be so informal, but I'm not entirely sure of the Celestial Choir's titles."
Dr. Quantum
Dr. Quantum

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperator Nigrum Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:43 pm

Simba looks to the man now sitting next to him.

"It is fine, I have no need to stand on Ceremony. We are two individuals speaking in a park."

The Chorister would look around for a bit.

"It's not often that people come searching for me here. So, how can I help you?"

Imperator Nigrum

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Quantum Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:47 pm

Without lungs in the traditional sense, it might have seemed strange for him to sigh, but that was what he did. It mattered to him that he held onto his humanity, and it showed. It was the sigh of someone who wasn't sure how to begin, but was going to come right out with it anyway. "I recently heard about an old friend of yours. King Faraday. Some of us heard when Jasper had his own troubles, Faraday decided to switch teams, and I was hoping you had some insight into what happened. Being with those I am, it worries me, him being around town. I'm concerned about his intentions."
Dr. Quantum
Dr. Quantum

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperator Nigrum Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:26 pm

The Headmaster breaths deeply and sighs.

"Jasper and Faraday..."

Simba stands from the bench and brushes his slacks and begins to walk away.

"Walk with me.

When Jasper left us, Faraday was the most shaken about the entire proceedings. He wanted to be there for our friend and he also thought we were abandoning Jasper by doing nothing.

With the verdict handed down and our orders clear, King retreated to his lab and became absorbed by his work. I know he had a conversation with the Sifu before his final departure."

Imperator Nigrum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down