Uncertain Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harsh Lessons

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Harsh Lessons  - Page 6 Empty Re: Harsh Lessons

Post by Beovyn Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:21 am

He knelt down to her again.
"Look at me. Look at my mouth."

Once she followed his instructions he seemed to concentrate.
~I do not speak, yet it seems I can share my thoughts with you. It must be this connection we have discovered.~
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:27 am

She squints, watching get his lips and scoots herself up her glassy eyes opening a bit more as they scrutinized him.

"What was in this heroine? Fuck,  I'm hallucinating..."

~Tori,  you can't read people's minds.~ she tries to convince herself.
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:33 am

He started to shake his head, but then stopped suddenly.
"I cannot read people's minds either, Tori. Yet I knew your thoughts as clear as if you had spoken them just now."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:39 am

She looks at him for a moment and sheer terror courses through her. Her heart races and she scrambles backwards towards the exit.

~Get out. Get out now you stupid whore...get out before he kills you. Get up on two feet, get the car keys and never look back...~

While her mind ran through these motions, it was slower in action due to her delayed and dulled senses.
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:42 am

He held up his hands in a nonthreatening manner.
"Be calm. I am not going to kill you. Focus like I did, and you won't share your thoughts." His tone was much softer than usual, and seemed sincere.
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:29 am

~No no no!~ "No... This is not happening."

She scoots a bit farther away.

~Focus... Think of something calm... Cover your thoughts. He can't hurt you unless you let him...~
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:51 am

He kept his distance, trying not to crowd her.
~I'm not going to hurt you. I didn't intend to before, and I certainly don't now. Come to the forge, and hammer out your fear. Hammer out your uncertainty. I will not block your way.~
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:16 am

She shook her head slowly. ~You're too fucked up. You'll hurt yourself or his forge... ~

"Just say words, man. Out loud, calm words. Tell me what you think is going on right now."
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:25 am

He had the expression of someone that intended to do something, but changed his mind.
"Very well. What we have found here is not new. It always was, we just didn't know. It is not something that is going to hurt you. I think that since we have become aware of this connection, aware that we are of one soul, we are simply notice how connected we are. Mind and spirit go hand and hand, so really this isn't all that surprising considering what we are talking about."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:04 pm

~What in the fuck does he mean, one soul?~

"Are you saying that we're like crazy-town married? 'Cause no, lie daddy, I don't roll that way."
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:08 pm

He looked confused.
"I mean we are two halves of one soul. What that is is a simple enough concept, though the how and what that might mean are much more complicated. I don't know what you mean by crazy-town married, though I am sure we have not wed. I am confident I would of remembered that."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 pm

"I am one half of my brother...why would you think I'm connected... More than any other connection to any other human..."
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:12 am

He sighed, and took a step back to sit in a chair.
"Because of what I see, and what the Seiðr tells me. I'm not exactly over joyed. One such as me does not relish the fact that for all his life he has only been half of his full potential. But whether I like it or not it is the truth."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:00 am

"So you aren't going to kill me?" she relaxes somewhat, her posture still defensive, even though she is riding out this high.

"I would be swell if you let me know if you were gonna kill me, okay because it's seriously harshing my buzz."
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:03 am

He looked at her with a raised brow.
"No, I'm not going to kill you. Why would I?"
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:09 am

"I've always been the shit half of something better. Maybe that's why Johnny's gone. I just want to be. I want to be connected to everything and nothing. I want to be better than I was born to be. But I want to be still inside my heart and hear the universe's messages...and realists like you, like Johnny have no place for that... "
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:23 am

He reached for the horn pitcher of mead sitting on the table, and took a long drink from it as she spoke. He offered it in her direction as he replied.
"I think we have judged each other too quickly. Come and sit. Tell me about your way, and this message from the universe."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:02 pm

She sighs, moving now reluctantly. When her medicine hit, moving herself around often resulted in falls and bruises, her grace was never present when the bliss hit her. But she took her time standing, trying not to embarass herself any more than she already had. She moved slowly to sit at his feet. She took the horn and drank slowly before handing it back.

She laid her head on his knee and wrapped an arm around his leg, hugging herself to it. "I always felt the connection to all things. At first it was all bad. I felt sorry for bad people. People who hurt others. At first, I became them. Hateful, mean, violent...but never with Johnny. It wasn't until I started drinking that some of the things in me got quiet. And then I could be free to see the beautiful, the sacred, the pleasurable things in life."
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:14 pm

He watched her closely as she moved, making sure she was steady. Once she was safely on the ground he let his eye go to the fire. He seemed to instinctively know when the mead was being offered back to him as he reached out his hand to take it.
"So you have always been...more?"
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:18 pm

"By more, do you mean, pagan or empathetic or a wizard, Harry?"
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:26 pm

He set the container on the table before brushing back some errant strands of hair from his face.
"Empathic I suppose. When I was young I was told of some that through no galdr... spells, could know another's heart. I don't know anything beyond that, but they were certainly more than a regular person. I have never heard of a Mage doing so without the use of their magics."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:45 pm

"Oh I was not empathic, merely...i was easily effected by people around me. And I really felt a pull to the stars and trees. I'd skip school and hide in parks...I just wanted to be touching something pure."
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:58 pm

He nodded.
"Ah. I see. You again speak with a poets heart. You also speak like one that finds their truths and their direction in and from spiritual journeys. This is not hard for me to understand. I even practice similar methods at times." He paused for a moment, a look of longing on his face.

"If only you could of seen the stars in the skies of my time. It was beyond the words of the most gifted poet. The swirling mists of the cosmos accented by the pulsing vibrancy of the norðrljós...
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:05 pm

She chuckles. "You want poetry or you want stories?" she'd keep herself at his feet.

"If you don't bail, maybe you could show me what you remember."
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:10 pm

He snaps out of his reflection, and looks down at Toril. The hint of a smile on his face.
"They can easily be one in the same. And I have no intentions on bailing, so perhaps I just may. Not that a mere memory could give it justice."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next