Uncertain Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tis the Season 12/18/14

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tis the Season 12/18/14 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tis the Season 12/18/14

Post by Ash Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:27 am

Ash had been cutting slices of limes before too long, but spoke up at Arkadi's last statement. "Don't shave your beard," she said out loud.

In a sudden movement, her shirt was off and dangling from her hand until she let it fall to the floor. Her black sports bra was the only thing that kept it from being a full show. She poured a shot of tequila, licked the back of her hand and applied some salt, then walked over to Arkadi. She positioned herself so that she was staring directly at Vlad while she spoke to the Hollow One in a low but audible voice.

"I know you can tell, but can you feel it? The electricity in the air. A different kind of dance. I'm going to have him tonight." She took the shot like it was one of her favorite things in the whole world, and her eyes never left his. Salt, tequila, lime.

"But it's going to be just him. I couldn't give you the attention you deserve right now if I tried." Ash bit her lip, dragging teeth across it and dragging her long, dark hair behind her shoulders.

She hopped forward, poured more tequila, and re-salted her hand. She took another shot. She ventured toward the pharmaceuticals, and shook the tin. "This your sort of thing?" she asked Vlad.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:12 am

Vlad looked at Arkadi as she told him not to shave, gesturing in her direction with the sort of 'see?' expression.

He had begun to ponder the martial arts proposal when Ash captured his attention again, lightly wetting his lips as he listened to her speak. Idly he screwed the top back onto his vodka and set it back in the basket from whence it came, greatly depleted. By then he was being asked about drugs.

"My thing?" the question seemed to amuse him slightly, nodding. "You could say that."
Vlad
Vlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkadi Barkov Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:10 am

He didn't seem to know what to say about whatever her and Vlad would be up to, assuming from verbal cues that she was talking to him. "I'm sure it will be a shocking experience. I hope you guys have a great time with my gifts. I think there's some KY and condoms in there as well."

Arkadi shrugged at Vlad's gesture. He just sat back and wondered when they'd grow bored of his company and go find a bed. Maybe Tori would swing by to see him. "Next time you stop by maybe we can talk some more philosophy." He didn't seem to be talking to either of them in particular.
Arkadi Barkov
Arkadi Barkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:26 pm

Looking at Arkadi, "You don't know me very well if you think he'll be needing any KY."

Taking one of the pills between her teeth, she walked over to the other Ecstatic and leaned in to deliver the drug with a kiss.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:34 pm

At the remark from the other Ecstatic to the Hallow one, Vlad looked the other way to conceal the grin that momentarily appeared upon his features. But Ash's approach grabbed him again quickly enough.

It was enough of a cue, her leaning in, and he eagerly closed some of the short distance himself to accept both the kiss and the dose of whatever she decided to give him. He lingered near a moment longer than necessary before slipping back just slightly. Despite the blinding distraction that she made he had not forgotten Arkadi. "I'm sorry my friend." finally turning his head in the Hallow's direction. "I promise, all the philosophy you want next time."

Vlad could keep his eyes from her for only so long and soon they were upon her again. "But I hope you'll forgive my utter inability to focus on other things right now..." he uttered softly to Ash now "Lead anywhere you want to go."
Vlad
Vlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkadi Barkov Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:00 pm

He held the door open for them when they left, locking it behind them.
Arkadi Barkov
Arkadi Barkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum