Uncertain Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollow Steel (tag Tori)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hollow Steel (tag Tori) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hollow Steel (tag Tori)

Post by Tori Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:52 am

She chuckles and watches the two interact with amusement. "I'd pay to watch the fight...not that I think Ivan here would put up too much of a fight!"
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkadi Barkov Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:26 pm

He looked at the bag the viking had pulled out and tilted his head towards Tori. "That looks like just enough for the queen of powdered sugar, here."

The Russian pointed a finger at the girl, giving her a sharp look. "If you think you've seen all my tricks, you've got another thing coming. You can forget with a broken leg. You got your ass kicked around once today, don't think it can't happen again." It turned back into a smile as he drank.  "Fortunately for you, I'm in a good mood."
Arkadi Barkov
Arkadi Barkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:31 pm

She looks disappointed by the small bag of powder, but beggars couldn't be choosers.

"So then you two don't need a mo' to make kissy faces?" she grinned, her hand tapping on the table without her knowing it, eager for the rails to be laid out.

"You know the only reason I got my ass kicked was because I was mostly out of it...I'd be expecting you...I'm not a chump!" she defended with a grin.
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:44 pm

He tossed the bag to Tori.
"You will have to do without the show. Good news though. You both can have the cocaine. I'll stick to my mead.
I enjoy the high, but my body takes a beating with these modern substances. That is unless Tori becomes the table from which to snort from. That is too enticing to pass on."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:07 pm

She feigned insult. "Is that how you treat a lady on the first date?" Not even she could keep a straight face.

"Yeah there's no chance I could pull off the lady bit! So get me high and you might get lucky!" She laughs. "I can pretend to be ladylike and hold out a pinky!"
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:20 pm

He chuckled.
"I find most ladylike ladies are already pretending. Just wearing masks over something else. Sometimes it's over something primal and savage, which is fun to discover. Other times it's over something rotten and foul. In the end I prefer my women to have no masks. To not pretend at being something they are not." He said the last with a shrug.

We aren't here to wax on such heavy subjects though. It's time to loose ourselves of the hardships of sobriety." He sat back in his chair at the head of the table, and took a swig of mead.
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:47 pm

She will nod sagely. "We all wear masks, big guy. All of us, all of the time." she shakes off the serious thoughts, plastering her safe, drunken smile back in place.

"Cheers!" she says lining up the rails of beautiful white powder and rubbing some on her gums first, nodding her acceptance of the quality.
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3