Uncertain Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New level of Weird - [Beovyn, Open?]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New level of Weird - [Beovyn, Open?] - Page 2 Empty Re: New level of Weird - [Beovyn, Open?]

Post by Beovyn Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:02 am

He looked down at his leg, almost suprised, like he forgot it was there.
"Sorry about this." he said as he reached down.
"I had to make sure I was right." He pulled it out, and tossed it onto the table. He cracked his jaw, and rubbed his breast bone.

"You hit almost as hard as I do. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Threw the first punch as well. That is usually my move."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

New level of Weird - [Beovyn, Open?] - Page 2 Empty Re: New level of Weird - [Beovyn, Open?]

Post by Tori Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:26 am

"What in the hell? You stabbed yourself to prove a point? You are insane! And yes,  I hit hard... I told you Johnny is the brains."
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:53 am

He rubbed his chest more.
"Strong yes, but far beyond the strength of a normal person." He let his hand drop away, and straightened up.

"I am not insane. I think you are in serious need of some perspective. First, I was raised to be strong. a simple stab wound is nothing to me. Then there is the fact that since I could walk I was taught to use my own blood in all manner of magical workings. My hand and my eye were both to cast the most needed of galdrar. My hand to resurrect the Doctor Metropolis, and my eye so that I could save the very souls of dozens mages and sleepers alike. Add to that I can heal myself with ease, and stabbing myself is little more dangerous than pumping myself full of chemicals as you do. I am hardly insane."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:02 am

"But you thought your pain... You knew it would hurt me...you bastard!" she looks down at her leg to see if it was bleeding.
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:07 am

He shook his head.
"No, I thought you would react, but not that it would hurt. I felt when I hit you, but it wasn't pain really. Just a knowing, deep inside. On further consideration I could see how that could be...understood differently. I didn't even really want to hurt you when I struck you, but we both lost ourselves to our rage." He cracked his neck.

"Did you not feel it when you hit me?"
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:16 am

"I dunno... I was too pissed...but when I kicked you...definitely..." she says, gasping and plopping unceremoniously to the floor to rest and try and stop her face from bleeding.

"Jesus man, even your bitch slap made me see stars...fuck."
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:22 am

The anger that had still flickered around his features faded away as he looked at her injury.
"I lied. Well in the moment it was true, but it wouldn't of been after the blood cooled. I still intend on finding your brother. Whether you accept it or not, I cannot ignore what we seem to be, and therefore will do for you as if it was for me."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:27 am

"Then let's make one thing real clear here...there is one thing I care about in this shit hole world. It's my brother. I could give a full fuck about money or drugs or my body... Nothing is more important than John. Nothing. And I take threats against him real damn serious."
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:35 am

He smirked.
"To be fair, I didn't threaten him, but the sensitivity is understandable." He spit the last bit of blood out of his mouth.

"Before I say this, know I am not begging. Just stating my case. Don't leave. If you need to go cool off or what have you, fine, but don't run. You asked before if I ever had an extreme connection with someone before, and I hadn't. Ever. Not like what you described, but that was before I knew about this." he said gesturing to the invisible cord between them.

"Besides, this...crazy world you have gotten an eyeful of isn't a dream. It is real, and once you have seen it it will follow you. It is how these things work. You will need a professional to help you get your feet."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:28 am

She wanted to argue and fight. But this man was no longer her target. She stood up, wiping her bloody hands on her overalls and stated at him a moment.

"When I come back, I will expect a tree to tear apart."

She was angry, but needed to leave. Things were too insane and too real for her not to be high. This was her way.

She made her way to the door.
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:31 am

He nodded, content with her response. As she left he turned and headed for the forge. By the time she reached her car, the thunderous pounding had began.
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2