Uncertain Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New level of Weird - [Beovyn, Open?]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New level of Weird - [Beovyn, Open?] Empty New level of Weird - [Beovyn, Open?]

Post by Tori Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:21 pm

Tori's borrowed car roars up to the Hall. She slams the door shut and storms into the hall.

"Thor, you better be here! We need to talk!"
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

New level of Weird - [Beovyn, Open?] Empty Re: New level of Weird - [Beovyn, Open?]

Post by Beovyn Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:29 pm

Beovyn was busying himself by salting some fish on one of the work table in the hall when he heard the vehicles approach. After a second's concentration he knew who it must be. He wiped off his hands as she barged in.

"Am I Thor or Odin? I am not sure I can be both. What is it we need to talk about? Well besides not being at the coffee shop."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

New level of Weird - [Beovyn, Open?] Empty Re: New level of Weird - [Beovyn, Open?]

Post by Tori Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:35 pm

She shrugs that off, looking lucid and somewhat strung out. "Seriously...what in the hell? You wanna tell me something about your kid? Or your baby-mama?"
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:38 pm

He sighed as he shook his head in frustration.
"What did Evelyn say or do this time?"
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:05 pm

"Dude, she said she locked her baby up. And then after she said that she couldn't tell me anything without you saying it was okay....but then took me to meet him....and what the actual fuck dude?"
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:20 pm

After her explanation sunk in Beovyn's expression intensified from frustration to anger. A cold wind whipped up around him, and blew towards the doors of the hall.

"Does her foolishness know no bounds?" he nearly roared.

"If she thought I would want to hold the key to knowledge of the child, why would she bring him up at all? And in such an inaccurate and incriminating way?" He slammed his fist onto another table, shattering it. The explosion of splinters seemed to focus him from his anger a bit, and the wind stopped just as suddenly as it had started.

"She took you, a complete stranger, into the horizon realm to meet our very...extraordinary child? Do not get me wrong, I had considered such a meeting, but I now know you much more than she could of had the chance to in the time required to buy some clothing."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:07 pm

She took a very defensive posture as she saw the anger rise in him. Once the table shatters, she shields her face and then stands up again, watching him closely. Her delicate hands balled into fists.

"He said something odd to me. But he seems like a fine enouigh boy."
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:12 pm

He took several deep breaths before he was able to reign in the rest of his frustration. He let his hands hang at his sides to show he was un control, and looked at Tori.

"He is a very important boy. I will tell you about him so that you will know the truth of the matter, but first I must know what he said to you."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:16 pm

She looks at him, pondering. "Something about connected Islands deep in the sea. But appearing separate."
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:37 pm

He considered the words as he stroked his beard, but in the end shrugged.
"I am certain it means something... We will figure it out in time, I am sure. Anyway, the explanation the you shouldn't of needed yet, though none the less now deserve. The night Evelyn and I laid together the first time my patron, the Fire Drake, took notice and interest, and chose to bless the child that was being conceived. At the same time The Mother, an ancient spirit of the Earth who had taken interest in Evelyn, decided to do the same. As Evelyn and I came together so did the two powerful spirits. The result was a combination of the four of us, and his name is Logan. After his conception there were visions and prophecy of what he would do in life. He would either be the savior or doom of this place. Much of it relied on the survival or death of his mother in his formative time. We also saw that he would grow and mature rapidly. As you saw he has lived up to at least that." He took a breath as he looked around for something to drink.

"Now being that he is not completely of this world he could not be safely birthed here. We used the Horizon realm that was created when we created the Chantry. What we had not realized is that if he were to leave the realm he would take it with him into the next, possibly ripping both into oblivion. We are working on ways to handle that situation, and may have found a solution or two." He looked up to Tori.

"Any questions?"
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:59 pm

She stops and looks at him as if he just sprouted a second head and faster out fairies.

"Yeah... I'm gonna have to take the nope train to Nopeville.  it was nice to meet you Thor, but this is absolutely one hundred percent nothing I want to touch."

she grabbed a couple of things from the corner and made her way to the exit.
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:07 pm

He crossed his arms.
"You already have. Before either of us knew it. And now he has seen you, which seems to of inspired a riddle. More than a little noteworthy. I understand that this mundane and sterile world has not prepared you for such fantastic concepts, but that does not make them less real. Whether now or later, you will in some way be forced to deal with that. You will always be denying a part of yourself if you don't."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:20 pm

She turns and stands facing him, hands on hips, defiantly. "Look. I came here to find my brother. And I am now soul bonded with some dragon Viking, who's wang makes babies that can explode reality if he's not locked inside some magical boundary. I am absolutely not able to comprehend this shit. I don't get it and I don't want to. I just want to find my brother and get back to beating ass and surviving. You clearly have things well at hand in crazy town. Thanks for the drugs and dysentery stew, but it's time for this girl to beat feet."
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:32 pm

He shook his head in anger, and the cold wind picked up again.
"I will not beg you to say, but I will say that you are doing yourself wrong by leaving. You deny yourself by leaving. And you deny my Dragon Viking aid in finding your brother. Asking people on the street has done nothing, but I do not use such limited methods. Between myself and those of my Cabal, I believe we stand a good chance of finding him whether he wants to be found or not." He gritted his teeth.
"It is something I had intended on doing for your sake, but if you are so willing to be done with me, then I have no reason to exert myself for you."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:11 pm

She looks at him, instantly furious. "Are you fucking blackmailing me using my brother?"
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:28 pm

"I'm simply telling you what you lose by giving up! Only the weak give up! The strong see a challenge, and they beat it so they become stronger! The weak run until they die!" He bellowed as the wind picked up around them. His fists clenched as he nearly vibrated with anger.
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:11 pm

She closes the distance in about four steps, pulling gently back and moving to punch him square in the mouth.
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:04 pm

Beovyn saw the punch coming, he hit the nerve partially out of spite. Instead of dodging, he turned his head slightly to catch the hit on the jaw. Her fist slammed into him with a force he was not expecting, causing his head to rock back. His eye got large with surprise and then rage as he reached up his human hand, and laid a backhand to the side of her head and face. After impact he flinched, and stepped back slightly in confusion, though he kept his guard up.
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:11 pm

"Oh hell no, Zeus!" she wipes the blood from her lip and cheekbone. There is a hurt part of her that is visible only in her eyes. It gets pushed down fast behind a wall of rage.

Though she moves to punch him again, she steps back to kick high into his solar plexus with an angry roar.
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:19 pm

Her feint worked as he went to step inside of her punch, and instead caught the full brunt of the kick. He shook it off with a roar of his own, as he wound up his other fist, and slammed it into her gut. Once again confusion shot across his face.
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:26 pm

She staggered back, doubled over, looking up at him, confused. The woman spat blood onto the floor of the hall, wanting to kill the man, but looking at him as the steam of her rage blew out.
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:30 pm

He spit out blood of his own from her first strike, something he was obviously not used to. He breathed heavily as he considered something. He locked eyes with the woman, and with a flash he pulled out his knife. In another heartbeat he slammed it into his own leg, and watched her face for a reaction. His own expression was steady as if stabbing himself felt like nothing.
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:48 pm

Her face twisted as she grabbed her own leg and dropped to a knee. ~What fucking magic is that?~

"What in the fuck?!"
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Beovyn Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:53 pm

He left the blade in as he approached, palms out in a show of peace.
~I think it's our damned connection. It was no galdr that I cast.~

"I know we are both angry. I know that you want to keep going until you rip my other eye out, but in the end we are only hurting ourselves."
Beovyn
Beovyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:57 pm

"Take that fucking knife out, you psychopath."

She looks up at him, a grizzly gash under her cheekbone and a matching one on greet bottom lip.

Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum