Uncertain Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Money to Spend

2 posters

Go down

Money to Spend Empty Money to Spend

Post by Characters Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:27 pm

Having only recently made his way into Ohio, Koi stops in town to take a look around. On an aimless search for something he can not see he tends to wind up wondering around hoping that their are answers to be found for a question that has not yet presented it. Exiting a coffee shop and stopping by his vehicle to pour liquor into the coffee Koi makes his way down the street. Dressed warmly, maybe a little overly warm, being a former Floridian native he tends to over protect from the bite of the northern winds. The coffee grasped firmly in his gloves he walks around aimlessly until something catches his eye.

The first thing to do that being the store claiming to specialize in occult materials. With a rather extensive lists of preferred ritual components he stops in for a look. He makes sure not to begin digging around and rummaging through the stores wares until he is greeted by an attendant or owner; hoping for a moment of conversation before the actual shopping begins.

Characters

Back to top Go down

Money to Spend Empty Re: Money to Spend

Post by Oztrandor Negrescu Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:38 pm

The scent of incense and old books seemed to mute for a moment as the door to the shop briefly let in a burst of cold but fresh air. It returned after the would-be customer passed through the entryway, letting the door swing closed. The showroom was softly lit which, mixed with the light smoke, created a gentle haze. The wares, numerous as they were varied, were displayed according to a plan known only to the pale man dressed in the finest black suit, that stood behind the counter in the back of the room.

"Welcome to Negrescu and Company. What is your business?"
Oztrandor Negrescu
Oztrandor Negrescu

Back to top Go down

Post by Characters Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:59 pm

Koi will take a brief second to look around for a coat rack, being wrapped up a little warmer than most; he wouldn't mind loosing a layer in doors. If on'es not available he'll simply remove his gloves and set them into his pockets. Taking another sip of the warm coffee he walks over to the counter and extends a hand to the man in the fine black suit. While he awaits a hand shake he answers the question.

"My business isn't what I'm interested in Sir, I'm here to talk about your business. If you're ever in need of a stiff drink or a dance floor we can talk about my business." Koi keeps the genial smile on his face.

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Oztrandor Negrescu Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:43 pm

Oztrandor took the offered hand into his chilled grip, and shook it twice before dropping his own hand back on to the counter. His eyebrow raised.

"I am glad to now have an acquaintance in that field, but you misunderstand me. What is your business here?... We don't get many walk ins here, so when it does happen I like to make sure they are customers and not ooglers or simply lost. So if you are here on business, I would very much like to know what you are in search of."
Oztrandor Negrescu
Oztrandor Negrescu

Back to top Go down

Post by Characters Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:46 pm

"Well I tend to be the kind of person things come to. Not so much the person that walks into a place knowing what exactly he is looking for..." Koi takes a moment in thought.

His hand when shaken is warm and his grip is strong, despite him not being very impressive in stature. His clothes seem tailored, to him personally, the fabric is nice he clearly doesn't cut corners on the wardrobe budget. He has one garnet afghan peeking out from within his coat's neck line. He wears a few pieces of simple jewelry on his fingers. Mostly silver rings with different embellishments.

"Stones? Do you have any? I may need some fresh for my trip not sure when my supply will run out." Koi says starting with small items first.

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Oztrandor Negrescu Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:55 pm

His right eye, an odd gold color unlike the simple brown of the left, twitched slightly. As if it moved separately from it's partner before coming back to rest.

"Stones? It depends on what kind of stones you are after. Precious stones? Simple local stones? Stones from the gallbladder of a thrice anointed black roster?"

The slightest of smiles teased the corner of his lips for a flash.

"If I were to know the purpose then I would be better equipped to help you.
Oztrandor Negrescu
Oztrandor Negrescu

Back to top Go down

Post by Characters Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:07 pm

"Well you see many Wicca practitioners believe that certain stones, precious or local, hold magical powers withing them. Like Diamond can assist or allow someone to scry." Koi is sure not to say anything to outlandish or use any terms specific to an awakened. It was all something that could be heard in a local Wicca supply shop. He makes sure to peer behind the attendant, knowing very often the most rare or best things are kept behind the register area. His eyes aren't devious or inquisitive. He seems to be searching and attempting to make a mental stock of what is in this place that can be used and what may or may not be simply for "show".

"Hematite is my favorite. It grants Willpower, Strength, Confidence, and is known to assist in Problem Solving. Which is my current agenda, solve problems." His confidence is apparent, whatever problem he speaks of he doesn't seem overwhelmed or anxious.

He is careful not to turn his back on the man, he knows that's rude. He does try and look around more than just the area in his immediate vicinity.

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Oztrandor Negrescu Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:05 pm

The wall of drawers beyond Oztrandor gave little hint as to their contents. Each adorned simply with a numbered label. With further glances around the room it becomes clear that the items on display would fit a museum than a run of the mill new age emporium. Various vessels, books, and macabre instruments lined the cases.

At the mention of Wiccans he sighed.
"This is no witch-and-go, make no mistake. We at Negrescu & Company are purveyors of only the finest and rarest occult items and antiquities. We specialize in consignments of collections, and acquisitions." he said before pausing.

"That said, I do happen to have in stock an amount of hematite said to be from the Westcott Estate, that I'd be willing to part with... At a cost of course."
Oztrandor Negrescu
Oztrandor Negrescu

Back to top Go down

Post by Characters Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:16 pm

Koi is a bit taken back by the witch-n-go statement. It would seem the pride of this clerk/owner has him so invested in the big things that nothing else matters; even in regards to stones of power. Who so willingly casts aside a major foundation of the craft. When the man admits to having some in stock Koi snaps back to reality, from his critical and judgmental thoughts.

"The fact that it comes from this Estate you mentioned must add to it's worth. Tell me about the property. If you don't mind."  Koi presses for wisdom.

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum