Uncertain Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mixing it up with the Abhorsen (Oct. 29th- At the Abhorsen mansion.)

2 posters

Go down

Mixing it up with the Abhorsen (Oct. 29th- At the Abhorsen mansion.) Empty Mixing it up with the Abhorsen (Oct. 29th- At the Abhorsen mansion.)

Post by Skye Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:26 am

4 am on the dot. The woman knocked on the door, holding a travel mug of steaming coffee in her other hand. The usual satchel was slung across her body and her blue and brown dreads were tucked under a knit hat. After knocking, she instantly pulled out her phone and started to slide her figer tips over the touch screen is any woman in their early twenties would do.  Tweet at 4 in the morning? Why not. There were times that this would have been her bedtime. But work was just as enjoyable as rest to her.  Her message goes out, "Class bells ringing. The Joe feels nice and warm going down. Hopefully he'll keep me on my toes."
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Mixing it up with the Abhorsen (Oct. 29th- At the Abhorsen mansion.) Empty Re: Mixing it up with the Abhorsen (Oct. 29th- At the Abhorsen mansion.)

Post by Imperator Nigrum Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:48 pm

The knock resounds throughout the manor. Moments later the heavy, wooden, iron-laced door opened and there he was, the self proclaimed "White Necromancer".

"Welcome, I'm glad you are on time. Enter, please." Stepping backwards, he gave her space to enter his home.

Imperator Nigrum

Back to top Go down

Mixing it up with the Abhorsen (Oct. 29th- At the Abhorsen mansion.) Empty Re: Mixing it up with the Abhorsen (Oct. 29th- At the Abhorsen mansion.)

Post by Skye Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:26 am

The woman offers a smile, and a cheerful greeting, "Good morning!"
As she enters, she eyes her surroundings as she sips at her coffee. Her phone sits idle in her hand for a minute before it is tucked away into her satchel. This place was huge.
"Whoa. I bet someone could get lost in this place." She pauses inside the door.
"Keep shoes on or off?"
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperator Nigrum Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:55 pm

"Shoes on is fine." He walks forward for a moment then stops. "Someone is still lost in here actually...'79 I think." He muses on it for a moment before turning around to her. "You are my first student in some time. This will be good, for both of us I believe."

Imperator Nigrum

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:55 pm

"Well I hope it goes well. If it doesn't, then maybe it'll still be a good experience to learn from anyways." She looks around. "'79? As in year? Dude. That's longer than I've been alive."
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperator Nigrum Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:38 pm

"Longer than you...That makes sense I suppose. I taken to looking past physical age. You have the spirit of someone much wiser Skye...much wiser." He walked further into the house, stopped, took a look around, shook his head and kept walking.

Imperator Nigrum

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:16 pm

She seems confused by the comment about her soul. What did this guy know about her anyway? They just met. 

As she follows him further into the house,  she remains somewhat quiet.  Was he some sort of creeper or stalker digging in her trash or something?  Maybe it was her breeding. She did bare some resemblance to Childen of Gaia of old... or maybe he was just wierd. Or maybe there was truth to it. She wasn't going to ask. She didn't want to hear something she didn't want to know.  She grips her satchel tighter as they move further into the house. 
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperator Nigrum Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:06 am

Taking a left down a long corridor, the Master finally stopped at a plain wooden door. Touching his hand to the frame, it opened the creek of something much more massive.
"Here we are."

A glance inside would reveal that the room was made entirely of stone with as sheet or water running across all four walls. As his feet hit the floor, there was a small splash telling of the standing pool inside. There was a chilling air that came from within. The kind of biting wind that crept in your bones on an autumn night. The Abhorsen, turned to her with an outstretched hand.
"Today marks your first steps on the Via Necromantiae, if you so choose my guidance."

"Oh, you may want to remove your shoes."

Imperator Nigrum

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:55 pm

"I'm sorry...I don't speak French? Italian?...um I don't understand what you just said, but I thought you were going to explain your understanding of alchemy." She looks at the water on the floor. Didn't she already ask about shoes when she first came in? This guy was getting even wierder. She reaches down to slip the sandals from her feet. She looked nervous.
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperator Nigrum Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:38 pm

"Yes, I will impart an understanding of Alchemy to you. However, I feel that your interaction with the Shadowlands has left...it's touch on you. I would only want you prepared for the inevitable. "

Imperator Nigrum

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:21 pm

"It's mark? No... I gave that energy to Beyovn. I don't have it anymore. That was the first time I had ever raised my hand against another. So...I don't think so." She eyes him with caution and does not enter the room. Inevitable... maybe this is The point that the runes had spoke of. "What are you suggesting, man?"
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperator Nigrum Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:34 pm

"Do you truly think that such an even wouldn't leave you touched?" He tilted his head to the side. The living to not enter the lands of the dead and leave...unremarkable. Unfortunately, your experience has left you a considerable magnet for the Wraiths of the Shadowlands."

Imperator Nigrum

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:48 pm

"It's a part of the umbra... and only one part of me was there. The other layers of me were not there at all. I don't understand. Was it from the piece of dread the ghost pulled out? That hurt, but I got a new extension in to replace it." She clearly had no real understanding of wraiths or the shadowlands. Her only knowledge stemmed from her conversations with Connells ghost and the garou.
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperator Nigrum Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:43 pm

He sighed. "You are touched Skye and if you wish to ignore that, then I will shield you. 'Tis my duty." He starts to walk out of the room. "Come, we have Alchemy to learn."

Imperator Nigrum

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:45 pm

The woman just nods and follows quietly. She didn't really understand.

(Scene fade here as the go to study? Or did you want to keep going?)
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperator Nigrum Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:02 pm

(Scene fade.)

Imperator Nigrum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum