Uncertain Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glory and Gore (tag Katrinkah)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Glory and Gore (tag Katrinkah) - Page 2 Empty Re: Glory and Gore (tag Katrinkah)

Post by Katrinkah Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:08 pm

Kat barked out a laugh. "Martial arts? I haven't the patience for eastern philosophies and reaching some place of inner peace. Whatever graceful crane or sleeping tiger nonsense they have is not for me. If I fight, it is more simple and primal than all that. If you're looking to blow off steam brawling someone, I could point you in the right direction."
Katrinkah
Katrinkah

Back to top Go down

Glory and Gore (tag Katrinkah) - Page 2 Empty Re: Glory and Gore (tag Katrinkah)

Post by Arkadi Barkov Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:49 pm

It was his turn to laugh. "Inner peace is overrated. Zen, clarity of mind and purpose. These are pipe dreams at best, fairy tales at worst. If it were that easy to achieve, there would be no Akashic Brotherhood. Such philosophies have their purpose. They bring focus and clarity. I follow The Way, but I do not teach it. I am just looking for someone to teach the beating of faces. No cranes or tigers. And I am not looking for a punching bag. That is what the Technocracy is for."
Arkadi Barkov
Arkadi Barkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrinkah Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:02 pm

She still looked amused, but nodded her head. "I see... Though, I do wonder - how do you say you follow The Way and not believe in any of those things? I thought they tied together. I do admit, however, that my knowledge and interest in the subject are both lacking. So..you're a fighter. Before I could commit to learning anything, I'd want to see what the teacher can do."

A thought occurred to Kat, and she held up her hand. "Don't practice on me, however. It won't go well."
Katrinkah
Katrinkah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum