Uncertain Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staying the night [Open]

3 posters

Go down

Staying the night [Open] Empty Staying the night [Open]

Post by Evelyn Hemmingway Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:07 am

Her first thought of everything that went down that night, was why her? Everywhere she goes she could not get away from the hunters, and yet...The found her every time, without a good enough reason. Okay, sure, she does magic it is not like she is killing anyone. She was told by her family specifically to never use her magic for evil, unless she was using it for defense mode if something was about to kill her.

Turning around, she thanks the person for showing her to a guest room before making her way inside, her eyes fell onto the details of it while a small breath was let out. "For once in my life, I might not run away.."She spoke softly to herself while making her way over towards the window, staring out at the night sky.
Evelyn Hemmingway
Evelyn Hemmingway

Back to top Go down

Staying the night [Open] Empty Re: Staying the night [Open]

Post by Doctor Ion Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:14 pm

Another convention on the other side of the country, another drive through Ohio on his way back. The man pulled into the driveway and felt relief. This time he did not get lost. And his car had made it in one piece. So far so good. A man wearing blue jeans, buttoned up shirt, and a grey messenger bag exited the vehicle.

As Ion walked to the door he stopped, in plain view of anyone looking out. Was it too late? But the cold and his tiredness won out. He walked over and knocked on the door, rubbing his hands together to warm them.

Doctor Ion
Doctor Ion

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Hemmingway Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:24 pm

Hearing the knock, Evelyn made her way over towards the door. She had on her long black dress, with her hair coming down in soft curls. She had on black nail polish, but currently no makeup. After the night she had, she knew a little rest would do her some good, by tomorrow would be the perfect time to search for a temporary or peppermint place, she wasn't sure which just yet.

Opening the door, she noticed a man before her, that she has yet to meet. "Hello," she spoke with a tilt to her head, yet her hand at ready for self defense behind the door.
Evelyn Hemmingway
Evelyn Hemmingway

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Ion Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:27 am

The man's expression said he had been expecting someone else.

"Oh. Hi there. I don't think we have met. My name is Jon. But most call me Ion."
He smiled.

"I was hoping to rest a little while at the Harlan residence before I continued my journey. But if that is too much of an imposition I can always find a hotel."
Doctor Ion
Doctor Ion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magister Munther Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:27 am

Code:
ooc: hey, the location of Harlan's manner, to be clear, is not there. It is a burnt out husk. I'm sure a little assistance from the hst and web monkey can find a suitable location for the scene to happen, and continue, in though.

-Narrator Andrew
Magister Munther
Magister Munther

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Hemmingway Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:35 am

ooc: Ops, thank you -_- I knew I got the name wrong from where they said they would have my character spend the night at.
Evelyn Hemmingway
Evelyn Hemmingway

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Hemmingway Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:50 am

ooc: Alright, I will be sending my reply into Elsewhere topic.
Evelyn Hemmingway
Evelyn Hemmingway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum